SecureDrive® KeyPad Hardware Encrypted External Portable Drive
The SecureDrive KP: Total Control of Your Data.
Eliminate data leaks and protect all digital files with the hardware encrypted SecureDrive KP. The device has military-grade AES 256-bit XTS hardware encryption and is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated. It is unlocked by entering the user PIN via the onboard keypad. The keypad itself is wear-resistant to prevent unauthorized parties from seeing commonly used keys.
If the SecureDrive KP is stolen, the brute force anti-hacking mechanism will wipe the drive clean after 10 consecutive failed PIN entries. The device is OS independent and can be used across all devices with a USB port.
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated, AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption
- Unlock with PIN via Onboard Keypad
- No software, OS Independent (Works on and with any OS)
- Admin/User Mode
- Read Only Mode, Inactivity Auto-Lock
- Malware Protection: Preloaded with USB Antivirus
Benefits and Differentiators
- Slim: 12.5mm (HDD – 1TB,2TB), (SSD – 256GB-8TB)
- Standard: 20.5MM (up to 5TB HDD)
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated: Certificate #3297
- Award Winning: Red Dot 2019 Award Winner
- Hardware Encryption – AES256-bit XTS
- OS Independent. Works across and with any OS and Devices
- User Authentication via On-board Keypad
- Admin/User Mode, Read-Only Mode, Auto-Lock
- 2 Year Limited Warranty