IBM Ultrium LTO 7 6TB/15TB Data Cartridge
IBM LTO Ultrium 7 Data Cartridge offers more than double the storage capacity of previous generations for long-term data preservation that provides security as it sustains rapid, reliable access to data and helps ensure business resilience.
Today’s rapid data growth compounds the need for increased storage capacity. The seventh generation of LTO Ultrium tape media delivers 6 TB native capacity and up to 15 TB of compressed capacity for significantly greater efficiency and performance.
This exceptional capacity helps reduce the number of cartridges and the amount of equipment, space and labor associated with tape-based data storage.
General characteristics and Machine type, Model (Part numbers):
- Media type: Linear serpentine recording half-inch cartridge
- Data capacity: 6 TB native; Up to 15 TB with 2.5:1 data compression
- Models: LTO Ultrium 7 6 TB rewritable data cartridge; non-erasable, non-rewritable WORM cartridge
- LTO Ultrium 7 data cartridge: 3589-651 (p/n 38L7302)
- LTO Ultrium 7 WORM cartridge: 3589-671 (p/n 38L7303)
- LTO Ultrium universal cleaning cartridge: 3589-004 (p/n 35L2086)